Bondtech BMG-M Extruder
The Bondtech BMG-M extruder combines high performance and resolution with low weight. Together with a proven and highly celebrated Dual-Drive technology you can expect problem free material feeding.
Designed for Mosquito
This extruder is optimized for the Mosquito / Mosquito Magnum hotends with and integrated torque lock system to make the interface very strong and makes nozzle changes a breeze.
Made with PA12 by SLS
The housing parts are professionally SLS printed in nylon for maximum strength and precision.
This extruder only supports 1.75 mm size filament.
What’s in the box
The following elements are supplied with the BMG-M:
- BMG-M Assembly with Drive Gears and Push-fit;
- Thumbscrew Assembly;
- Brass Motor Gear with Set Screw
To use this Bondtech Extruder, you will also need to buy the following:
- a Mosquito Hotend or a Mosquito Magnum Hotend for higher material flow;
- the Boron Nitride Paste;
- the Mosquito Thermistor;
- the Mosquito 12v 50w Heater Cartridge or the Mosquito 24v 50w Heater Cartridge
- one or more Vanadium Nozzles;
- a Mosquito 12v fan or a Mosquito 24v fan to cool down the hotend;
- a 1.5nm torque wrench to properly tighten the nozzle(s).