Bondtech LGX for Flexibles for Prusa MK3S
This is an LGX™ For Flexibles Special Setup to use on
Prusa MK3S and MK3S+.
The LGX™ FF Print Head is a special unit that includes the LGX™ Large Gears eXtruder and the LGX™ FF short filament path hotend based on Copperhead, that will master all materials and excel with the soft and flexible.
Enjoy Bondtech’s Evolved Dual Drive Technology
Start using the newest extruder with new Dual Drive Technology based on larger drive gears. This is only one of the 7 new features Bondtech implemented on an extruder.
7 new features on a Bondtech eXtruder:
- Larger drive wheels, for increased filament grip;
- Filament pre-tension lever, for repeated results;
- Multi-function interface socket, for tool or application quick swap;
- Drive wheels’ maintenance windows, for easy cleaning;
- Compact, light & symmetric design, for increased performance and compatibility;
- Multiple mounting hole patterns, for easy and flexible setup;
- A small step for a greener Future, craft boxes without bleaching & no coating.+
Easy To Install
Very intuitive and easy to install upgrade kit where the extruder faces the X-carriage reducing the distance between the nozzle and the x-axis.
Leading Grip Power
The LGX™ is the Bondtech extruder with the highest filament grip due to its new large drive wheels that put more teeth engaging the filament.
This upgrade kit is not compatible with any MMU version.
Custom Firmware Required
You need to update your Prusa’s firmware to use this product.