Proto Pasta Electrically Conductive PLA - 500g
- Available in 1.75 & 2.85 (3) mm diameters.
- 125g are loose coils, 500g is on a 8" diameter spool, 2kg is on a 12" diameter spool.
- Prints with standard PLA settings (or hotter) - no heated bed or special nozzle required
- Usable on most PLA-compatible printers, such as Makerbot, FlashForge, Dremel, Ultimaker, Printrbot, and more!
- Great for simple circuitry and interactive projects
- Also experiment with ESD or 3D printed bearings!
How Conductive Is It?
- Volume resistivity of molded resin (not 3D Printed): 15 ohm-cm
- Volume resistivity of 3D printed parts along layers (x/y): 30 ohm-cm
- Volume resistivity of 3D printed parts against layers (z): 115 ohm-cm
- Resistance of a 10cm length of 1.75mm filament: 2-3kohm
- Resistance of a 10cm length of 2.85mm filament: 800-1200ohm
Here is a link to some projects: