Would you like an indestructible nozzle? With a 64 Rockwell C hardness (Vickers HV 910) minimum rating, and the highest hot hardness on the market*, the Slice Engineering Vanadium nozzle is virtually unscratchable.
A repellent coating is also used to reduce plastic build-up on the nozzle, so you are less likely to experience misprints from plastic being scraped across your build.
People who truly value their prints and put deep care into their finished product — they want the most durable, reliable, premier nozzle to carry out the job.
- Hard to the Core - Vanadium™ Nozzles are hardened and tempered to 65 Rockwell C all the way through the substrate, not just on the surface.
- Crafted from vanadium-alloyed high-speed steel for superior abrasion resistance at printing temperatures, not just at room temperature.
- Surface coated with a wear-resistant, plastic repellent coating to keep your nozzle as clean as possible.
- Orifice size is engraved on 3 sides for easy viewing.
- Compatible with common metric (6 mm) and standard (1/4 in) socket tools for easy installation.
- Rep Rap style (M6 x 1.0 threads with a 7 mm thread length and 12.5 mm overall length)
*compared to other metallic nozzles
If you can't see the size you need please get in touch.